Resistance Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaer - Shaman (Accepted)

2 posters

Go down

Vaer - Shaman (Accepted) Empty Vaer - Shaman (Accepted)

Post  Vaer 8/9/2008, 2:28 am

Character Info

Are you a 70 or Reroll: 70
Name: Vaer
Class & Race you are (or will reroll into): Draenei Enhancement Shaman

Personal Info

Name: Sam
Playing Times & Days: Everyday, after about 3:30 on weekdays, almost all day on weekends
Computer Specs (CPU/Ram/Graphics Card/ Average FPS in Shatt): 3.00GHz CPU, 2 gigs of ram, NVIDIA GeForce 6800, roughly 34 FPS in the most populated areas of Shatt. None of that makes sense to me, but that's what I have.

What Classes have you leveled up to 60/70: Mage, 3 Shaman, Priest, Paladin, Warlock, and Hunter.

Describe your previous Raiding experience: I have no Pre-BC experience, though I did start playing soon after release (I was too busy dicking around to actually level). In BC though I have cleared through Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon, and I have killed both A'lar and Loot Reaver in TK.

Describe the guilds you have been in and why you're not part of them anymore: I was in a single reroll guild before, and it was probably the best guild I've ever been in. However, guild drama and a crappy server broke it apart. Recently I've been searching around for another guild, but none of them even want to try to progress because of WotLK being so close.

Why did you leave your most recent guild: No progression.

What are your goals in WOW and for you personally in this guild: I just want to see content and be one of the best. I want to be "that guy" sitting at the bank in full Sunwell gear. Razz

Do you Theorycraft: I try, I'm not that great at math but I do try to do WWS reports and I'm always reading posts at ElitistJerks.

Do you plan to play for a year or longer after the expansion: I do, no PvE-centric MMO is coming out anytime soon so I'll be staying.

What are some of the things you DON'T want to see in raids: Wimpy leadership, if someone is terrible at what they're doing I don't want it to just slide. Under performance needs to be brought up and corrected.

Are you willing to respec if the guild needs you to: I am, I prefer Enhancement but all the experience I have is on a Restoration shaman.

Are you an active forums member or more laid back only post when needed: I'm pretty laid back about posting, like I said most of my forum browsing is spent at ElitistJerks.

Whats your take on (Removing members due to Drama, Attitude issues and Immaturity): I have no problem with removing members if they're causing drama or just plain sucking and not trying. The raid and guild as a whole always need to be moving forward.

Vaer
Applicants

Back to top Go down

Vaer - Shaman (Accepted) Empty Re: Vaer - Shaman (Accepted)

Post  Miranger 8/12/2008, 12:49 pm

Accepted! make sure you look over the members section

Miranger
Admin

https://resistanceguild.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down