Resistance Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sting - Hunter app (Accepted)

2 posters

Go down

Sting - Hunter app (Accepted) Empty Sting - Hunter app (Accepted)

Post  Sting 8/16/2008, 2:27 am

Are you a 70 or Reroll: Probably transfer but might reroll
Name: Sting
Class & Race you are (or will reroll into): Marksman Hunter

If you're NOT a reroll please skip the questions highlighted in blue.

The expansion is said to be released 11/3/08 will you be 70 by then:

If rushed (due to the xpac being released before nov) how long will it take you to hit 70:

Personal Info

Name: Marcus
Playing Times & Days: i play from about 5pm to 10pm cst
Computer Specs (CPU/Ram/Graphics Card/ Average FPS in Shatt): just built a new computer i wont list all of the specs, all i know is that i play in high settings and never drop below 60fps

What Classes have you leveled up to 60/70: hunter and mage both to 70

Describe your previous Raiding experience: i did pretty much everything in pre bc except naxx and Cthun in AQ 40 and after BC ived done up to 8/9 bt with one guild that couldn't kill ill... it really sucked

Describe the guilds you have been in and why you're not part of them anymore: i have been in most type of guilds. really good ones and really shitty ones, i have left them for numerous reasons either bad attendance, full of drama or just bad raid leadership

Why did you leave your most recent guild: i was in a guild that had attendance issues they were just not serious about getting things done yet they kept recruiting people and still sucked

What are your goals in WOW and for you personally in this guild: to raid plain and simple no bullshit just raid

Do you Theorycraft: of course

Do you plan to play for a year or longer after the expansion: that really depends on the guild if its good i'll stay

What are some of the things you DON'T want to see in raids: bad leadership, poor attendance, loot drama, whine & cheese

Are you willing to respect if the guild needs you to: ya

Are you an active forums member or more laid back only post when needed: i can be

Whats your take on (Removing members due to Drama, Attitude issues and Immaturity): im all for it if its no disruption to the guild, but if the person will be a bigger drama issue if hes removed then there is a problem

Additional Comments: when are you starting?

Sting
Applicants

Back to top Go down

Sting - Hunter app (Accepted) Empty Re: Sting - Hunter app (Accepted)

Post  Miranger 8/16/2008, 1:06 pm

Good looking app welcome to the guild! be sure to check out the members section.

Miranger
Admin

https://resistanceguild.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down