Resistance Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alinora - Warlock (Or Anything Required) Accepted

2 posters

Go down

Alinora - Warlock (Or Anything Required) Accepted Empty Alinora - Warlock (Or Anything Required) Accepted

Post  Alinora 8/12/2008, 5:53 pm

Character Info

Are you a 70 or Reroll: A Reroll.
Name:Alinora? (Hopefully?)
Class & Race you are (or will reroll into): A Human Warlock, although I would be happy to make something else if needed.

The expansion is said to be released 11/3/08 will you be 70 by then: I hope so, although it would depend when the server is decided.

If rushed (due to the xpac being released before nov) how long will it take you to hit 70: I'm not sure, I will do my best though!

Personal Info

Name: Alyssa
Playing Times & Days: My schedule is relatively open.
Computer Specs (CPU/Ram/Graphics Card/ Average FPS in Shatt):
(I'm not quite sure about these, but according to my System Properties...)
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 2800+
1.80 GHz, 1.00 GB of RAM

What Classes have you leveled up to 60/70: Eek. I'm a fairly new player and my only experience is from a Reroll Guild that fell apart when I was only 40. I know you aren't looking for new players, but maybe you might be willing to take an alternate of sorts? I'm willing to learn and ready to do whatever you tell me, although I understand if I'm just not what you're in need of.

Describe your previous Raiding experience: None...

Describe the guilds you have been in and why you're not part of them anymore: Buried in Oblivion was the Reroll Guild I was in that fell apart when several members just decided not to be apart of it anymore. I'm sorry to say I lost contact with a lot of people because of it, which is a shame. Playing the game for me is really defined by the people I'm able to interact with and meet, it's great to meet so many nice individuals.

Why did you leave your most recent guild: It broke apart.

What are your goals in WOW and for you personally in this guild: I would love to be able to help everyone reach their own goals and work towards something as a team. I'm happy to not get anything tangible out of the Guild if others need it, I just want to be useful and help make everyone else's experience as wonderful as they make my own.

Do you Theorycraft: Ah, theorycrafting. I was informed about this while I was part of Buried in Oblivion and I suppose I do theorycraft in a lot of ways. I do not believe I have the most extensive knowledge regarding World of Warcraft, or video games in general, but I will try my best to be an asset not a liability.

Do you plan to play for a year or longer after the expansion: If you all would have me, I would be honored to stay in your ranks.

What are some of the things you DON'T want to see in raids: I would not like to see myself ruin the game for other people. From what I've seen Raids seem to fall apart when there is a lack of communication, concentration, general knowledge of the enemies, or all of the above. Don't be fooled, I really don't know that much, but reading over things I've noticed a similar trend in the posts that people make in regards to Guilds and the failures as well as the victories. I just want to see everyone happy!

Are you willing to respect if the guild needs you to: I would gladly do so.

Are you an active forums member or more laid back only post when needed: I fear I do not always have the most insightful things to say, so I tend to read a lot and appreciate what others say.

Whats your take on (Removing members due to Drama, Attitude issues and Immaturity): I have not been involved in a situation where those issues arose, but I have confidence in the Guild's ability to deal with anything and anyone that might disrupt it. If I was the cause of the problem I would understand that the Guild comes first and leave with no anger.

Additional Comments: I appreciate you taking the time to read this, sorry again that it most likely isn't what you're looking for. Hope you all have a lovely day!

Alinora
Applicants

Back to top Go down

Alinora - Warlock (Or Anything Required) Accepted Empty Re: Alinora - Warlock (Or Anything Required) Accepted

Post  Miranger 8/13/2008, 12:24 am

The application was good heh definitely accepted i only ask that if people arent experienced are willing to learn anything after that is a bonus Smile
be sure to check out the members section and we'll be having a vent meeting soon!

Miranger
Admin

https://resistanceguild.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down